Chocolatey, bubbly, and refreshing! This recipe is our favorite afternoon refreshment to sip on in the kitchen while we make chocolate, and it’s so easy to make at home. The key to this recipe is using a light and airy cocoa powder that packs a powerful punch of flavor. Keep some extra chocolate sauce in the refrigerator and make yourself a crisp Chocolate Soda whenever the mood hits.
- 2 cups WATER
- ½ cup SUGAR
- ½ cup HARVEST COCOA POWDER - get it here!
- 2 cups CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 2 cups LA CROIX / SPARKLING WATER / SELTZER
- In a saucepot, combine the water, sugar, cocoa powder, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, strain, and let cool.
- Pour the sparkling water of your choice over ice in your favorite glass, then add the chocolate sauce.
- Stir to combine & enjoy!